Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random

Last week (this week for you in the US) was rather slow doodle-wise for me.



This was just a random doodle I did with really nothing in particular in mind. Afterward, I realized that it kind of relates to something that I've been thinking about. Sometimes it seems like other people with my job take a lot of advantage of our very ideal financial situation by going out a lot and buying a lot of things. Sometimes it seems like I am the only one who remembers that we'll all be struggling to get jobs, etc like so many other 20-sometimes once we decide to return to our home countries.

Swimming is fun, but sometimes you have to come up and breathe some fresh air.

I don't know, it makes sense in my head.



This needs no caption.



I actually drew this a couple weeks ago. One of my elementary schools has a duck and I absolutely love it.

0 comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »